Tuesday, May 26, 2009

5/26/09: Happy Birthday Evan and lots of pictures

First off today is Evan's actual birthday, so happy birthday to him. If you really enjoy pictures there are a bunch more Disney pictures and Evan's Birthday on our Shutterfly Share site which I just added. There are more pictures from Disney's PhotoPass that Disney took (but it may require you to create an account). They got a lot of great ones of the four of us and the characters and Castle. I especially like the ones where they superimposed Tinkerbell in Lauren's hand and Simba in Evan's arms. Well worth the purchase of the CD of photos.
We saw Mickey and Minnie many times.
From our special Disney Visa meet and greet. We had so much fun.
For just pictures with characters I already posted that on here. And here is a picture I am especially proud of that I took of the Castle during the Wishes Fireworks display.

No comments: