Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1/24/12: Valentine's for your Sweetheart from Tiny Prints

Despite our weather in Boston recently it is truly late January.  You know what that means?  Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  I am sure your kids need plenty of Valentine's Cards for classroom parties and to share with their friends.
Tiny Prints comes through again with some beautiful and adorable Valentine's Day Cards. 
I have posted about Tiny Prints in the past and ordered the most beautiful Christmas Cards from them that got so many compliments from family and friends.
Tiny Prints has so many adorable kids designs for Valentine's Day for classroom parties.  I love anything Space and this one called To The Moon is out of this world!  I love that you can include your child's picture and personalize it.  How cute is this?
Or how adorable is this Special Astronaut one?
I love using pictures of the kids in their birthday invitations or anything I send to friends and family and these are a wonderful option for me.  I know my little Princess would love this one this called Fairytale Charm:
Or for your Little Ballerina:
They also have Valentine's Day Cards for wives, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends here.
Since it is Valentine's Day give Tiny Prints some love:
Follow Tiny Prints on Twitter @TinyPrints
Like Tiny Prints on Facebook
Follow Tiny Prints boards on Pinterest
Disclosure:  I received 50 Valentine's Cards in exchange for this review.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: