Friday, August 24, 2012

8/24/12: Back to School with Heelys New Styles

I posted previously about Heelys for adults, now with back to school I thought I would post about Heelys for kids.  Heelys has come out with a great Fall 2012 designs.  My son is a fan of cars in general so I opted for the Spin ones that are a car design.
 These are especially for kids and are HX2s which means they have 2 wheels in each shoe making it easier for younger kids to skate.
It was super easy to pop in the wheels for him to try them out.  My son was 7 and doing a lot of goofing around with his friends when trying them out.  We all watched the instructional video online so it was funny watching his sister and friends trying to tell him the right way to do it.
 Of course you have to fall at least once.
Even Fred our dog was watching him.
Here is a short video of him trying them out.  Note he is 7 and loves to be funny on camera.

Here he is when he tried them on inside.  He really likes the way they look.
Here are a few more pictures of them close up.  They really are well built sneakers plus they light up red and blue.
The front view.
You can purchase Heelys through Heelys' online shop http://shop.heelys.com/, as well as through popular online retailers, such as Zappos and Amazon.
What can you do to give Heelys some love:
“Like” the Heelys Facebook page.
Follow @HeelysWorldwide on Twitter.
Disclosure:  Heelys were provided to me for my son to review.  All opinions stated are my own and no other compensation was received for my review.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared
your web site in my social networks!

Also visit my web site ... http://systelecomm.com