Saturday, November 17, 2012

11/17/12: Disney's Phineas and Ferb: The Best Live Tour Ever

We were lucky enough to go see the Disney's Phineas and Ferb: The Best LIVE Tour Ever! tonight at the Tsongas Center at UMASS Lowell.  We had a really nice family behind us that actually gave the kids the Phineas and Ferb hats.  I really like the Phineas on on Evan.
The show is a lot of fun and very high energy getting kids out of their seats and dancing.  Phineas and Ferb have a lot of catchy tunes and it was adorable hearing the kids singing along.
Perry the Platypus is our favorite.  He is adorable.  There was one little boy in the audience with the same hat who looked so cute. 
 The cast dancing it out.
This is what happens when you combine marshmallows and monster trucks. 
 My personal favorite is the Squirrels in my Pants song by Candace.  I will be singing that all night now that it is in my head.
 What a fun show!
Great job to the cast and crew. 
 The kids gave it a two thumbs up.
It's the ultimate end to summer vacation, so seize the day 'cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it all!
Disclosure: I received a family four pack of tickets for the show to promote it. All opinions are my own and no other compensation was received.

No comments: