Monday, December 9, 2013

12/9/13: Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I love the holidays and all the fun activities it brings.  This weekend we saw Santa three times!  First we went to Pizza with Santa at the High School in town.
 Then Santa made an appearance at our Holiday Fair at school.  We love the Holiday Fair at school, it gives the kids time to do their own shopping for the holidays.
 We do Spirit Baskets at our Holiday Fair that I run and I couldn't believe that my Mom won the basket for 3rd grade that Evan and I put together.  It is a Family Game Night basket.
 Then on Sunday we went to Breakfast with Santa.  Here the kids got to have some private time with Santa at our table talking to him about what they want.
 They also got to get their face painted, decorate cookies and make a craft.
 Super cute!
 Big Hugs from Santa, he must think that Evan and Lauren are on the Good List.
 We even got to see Santa's car.
 Now we know what he drives the rest of the year.
Happy Holidays everyone!  I hope your holiday is filled with fun.

No comments: