Thursday, May 8, 2014

5/8/14: Uber Boston Including Discount Code

Everything is online these days.  The first thing I do wherever I am going is to check the venue's app or website.  In the car when my husband is driving I check menus for restaurants on my phone, or look for discount codes.  Why not be able to book your transportation too?  That is where Uber Boston comes in.  It is a mobile app which allows you to connect with a driver and be picked up quickly, safely, and at an affordable price.  Your driver arrives within minutes and your fare is automatically billed to your credit card on file or PayPal Account.  Plus constant feedback from clients ensures you are getting quality service.  The best thing is no long waits, no hailing a cab, and ability to transport a family of 6 easily and affordably.  
 I know I do not like driving in Boston and I have lived here all my life, so this is a perfect option when seeing the sights in Boston or for a night out, or just getting to the airport.  It is a really easy way for you to avoid high priced parking in Boston and be picked up quickly.  Plus they are making it easy for you to use their service for you family outings.  Beginning today (Thursday, May 8th) they are launching an uberXL car type which seats up to six people.
Try it out now and save $30 off your first ride:
Download the app and use the code "EvanAndLauren"
or 
sign up at Uber Online  
Here you can see the coverage in Boston.
There are so many uses for this service.  You could be transporting lots of kids to a game, going out for a night on the town, visiting Boston landmarks, attending a show, or going to the airport.  Plus the app is so easy to use that you get immediate feedback as to when your driver will arrive and can wait inside where it is warm in the winter or cool in the summer.  I love this!  What a great idea and just another way technology is connecting us with more convenient ways of doing things.
Check them out online:
Twitter: @uber

Disclosure:  I was compensated for this promotional post by Uber.  All opinions are my own.

No comments: