Thursday, December 25, 2014

12/25/14: Merry Christmas to my Readers

I wanted to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas.  Here is our Christmas card from this year.
 Our annual picture with Santa Claus.
 Some cute holiday card pictures.
 Our visit to Santa.
Christmas Eve!  Our tradition is to have Santa come on Christmas Eve and bring the gifts and the kids get to see him and open his presents.
 Fred getting in on the fun.
 The kids looking for Santa.  Oh my they heard the Ho Ho Ho!
 They ran down the stairs to get them.  They were excited that Santa knew their names.
 Ripping in!
 Police Station Lego set for Evan.
 Elsa doll head for Lauren to style her hair.
 She also got a bag for her dance team.
 An electricity set!
 A baton bag.
 Christmas morning!  More presents.
 A karaoke machine!
 Fred getting his gifts.
 Christmas day outfits.
I wish you all a quick cleanup!  I may dig out sometime around New Years day.

No comments: