Sunday, October 18, 2015

10/18/15: Breakfast All Day at McDonalds

My kids love to eat breakfast food.  I have made pancakes for dinner many times as per their request.  I have many fond memories going to McDonald's with my parents for breakfast.  I have always loved the Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit.  McDonald's has listened to consumers and is now offering breakfast all day!  Just during the last year more than 120,000 people tweeted McDonald's asking for breakfast all day.
McDonald's has really expanded their menu over the years.  I personally love their coffee, especially the hazelnut.  Over the summer I loved the strawberry lemonade with real strawberries.  For families on the run like us from activity to activity sometimes eating on the road is a necessity and this gives the kids more options.  After 10:30 a.m., the following menu items can be enjoyed along with McDonald’s World Famous Fries and other iconic favorites, such as the Big Mac and Filet-O-Fish, McMuffin Sandwiches, Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Sausage McMuffin (Does not include Egg White Delight).  Also Platters: Hotcakes with Sausage, Hotcakes, Sausage Burrito  Sides: Fruit ‘N Yogurt Parfait, Fruit and Maple Oatmeal, Hash Browns (available breakfast items vary by location).  You can read more here and see nutritional information.
Follow them online:  Twitter: @McDEasternNE 
Instagram: @McDEasternNE 
Facebook: Find your local McDonald’s’ designated Facebook page by searching for a location here

Disclosure:  I was provided with gift cards in exchange for this promotional post.  As always all opinions are my own.

No comments: