Sunday, November 22, 2015

11/22/15: Noodles and Company Review

As a busy family with activities after school sometimes it is hard to find time to cook a full meal.  I am always looking for good options for convenience, quality and food options for the whole family.  Recently we got to go to Noodles & Company and the food was a hit with the whole family!
We started out with Garlic Bread with cheese which was a big hit with the kids.  It was really good with a marinara dipping sauce on the side.  They also have a Margherita Flatbread that looked really good.
There are a lot of options for everyone.  Here is their full menu.  I have been watching my diet lately and ordered the Buff Bowl.  Buff Bowls swap out the noodles for Spinach.  This is the Buff Tuscan Fresca with Grilled Chicken Breast.  It was really good with a mere 300 calories.  I like that they have a whole under 500 calorie area on their website.  Go here and you can see many flavor combinations with low calories.
My husband tried the Indonesian Peanut Saute.  He really enjoyed it.
They recently also added Kids Meals to their menu in the last three months.  These meals are great and a value at only $5.00.  There are four options with a variety of sides.  Lauren got the Spaghetti and Meatballs with butter and not marinara sauce.  There are also options of Macaroni and Cheese, Grilled Chicken, or Buttered Noodles.  It also comes with two sides and a drink.  That is a great deal for $5.00.
Lauren loved her food.  She ate almost the whole thing which is uncommon for her.
There are also great salads and soups.  My husband tried the Thai Curry Soup and enjoyed it.
I also love that you can order online and pick up food on the way home.
They also have very yummy desserts.  We got to try Snickerdoodle Cookies, Rice Crispy and Chocolate Chip Cookies.  They were so good and soft.
I missed it but Evan was giving me a thumbs up here.  He really liked these cookies.
My favorite dessert was this cake with strawberries.  It was soaked in a creamy sauce and was awesome.  I don't see it on their menu so maybe ask them about it when you are there.
Lauren was loving the Snickerdoodle Cookie.
I highly recommend checking out Noodles & Company.  
Here is a view during the day.  
Check them out online:  http://www.noodles.com/
Disclosure:  I was invited to Noodles & Company for a food tasting with my family.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: