Tuesday, April 26, 2016

4/25/16: The Hall at Patriot Place

I have loved the Patriots since I was young.  I used to go to games and vividly remember sitting in the rain watching Steve Grogan play and watching my beloved Patriots lose.  Little did I know in the future what an awesome team the Patriots would become.  Now my kids know of this phenomenal team and my son especially couldn't wait to learn more about them at The Hall at Patriot Place.
As you enter there is a cool helmet entrance way with all the sounds of the game.  Evan loved seeing this LEGO helmet too.
There is so much to see there to take a walk down memory lane with the history of the Patriots.  We also got to watch a movie telling of the history of the team and the ups and downs.  Here there is a locker room where you can dress up like the players.
Evan decided to try on a helmet that Tom Brady would wear to match his #12 shirt.
There are interactive exhibits also for kids to check out and see how they stack up to players.
Lauren even pretended like she was kicking the ball like Adam Vinatieri in the "snow bowl".
You can also get right in to the action by pretending you are in the huddle with the team.
There was a special Peanuts exhibit going on called Pigskin Peanuts.  This is a traveling exhibit organized by the Charles M. Schulz Museum and is showing at The Hall through April 30, 2016.
There is so much memorabilia to see in addition to the Super Bowl Vince Lombardi Trophies.
I love seeing the AFC Championship trophies up close.
My man, Drew Bledsoe.  My husband and I were at the game right after September 11th when Drew got hurt and Tom Brady came in.
When you walked through this hallway you heard announcements like you were at the Super Bowl and being introduced as a team.  I love it!
Look at those gorgeous trophies!  So awesome!
Plus there was confetti on the floor which the kids enjoyed.
In the words of Robert Kraft "We are all Patriots!"
Here you can see The Hall from the outside.  The Hall encompasses the top two floor with the bottom floor being the Patriots Pro Shop.  Find them online:  http://www.thehallatpatriotplace.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/TheHallatPatriotPlacePresentedbyRaytheon/
Twitter:  @thehall
Disclosure:  I received admission for my family to review The Hall at Patriot Place.  No other compensation was received and as always all opinions are my own.

No comments: