Saturday, December 10, 2016

12/10/16: Macy's Gifts for Everyone on Your List

I still have quite a bit of Christmas shopping to do so today I headed to one of my favorite stores to shop at, Macy's!  I have been shopping at Macy's since I was a young child and it was Jordan Marsh here in Boston.  I even registered there when I got married.  This store has you covered for holiday gifts for everyone on your list.
Our store has three floors of lots of merchandise for everyone on your holiday list!  Plus the deals all over the store were amazing!  I saw so many signs of 50 and 60% off!  I love deals.  In fact I rarely buy anything that isn't on sale.
I love these pajamas for the family!
They even have decorations for your Christmas tree and home!
I personally was shopping for the kids so I headed to the Children's Department.
Is this every boy's dream or what?  I don't know about your kids but my son is all about Under Armour!  Plus they were all 25% off!
I got Evan a winter jacket that was 60% off!  Plus when I got to the register they also applied a $10 off $50 code even though I didn't have the coupon.  The sales associates were so nice.
There were also lots of sports related boys shirts which is totally what Evan is in to.
My kids are too old for this section but I had to take a peek at all the cute clothes for babies and toddlers!
Now this is exactly what Lauren would wear!
She loves leggings with prints like this.
There were also beautiful dresses.
I love this one!
I decided to get Lauren these pajamas as she loves to dance and they were 60% off!
I love these fuzzy jackets and vests and they were all 50% off!
If you can't decide what to get there are always gift certificates for a perfect fit for everyone on your list.
I love the house wears section.  We got all our China from here and our silver.
They also have awesome makeup and cleansers.
Make sure to check out your local Macy's this holiday season!
Shop online or in stores:  http://www.macys.com/
Disclosure:  I received a Macy's Gift Card in exchange for this review.  No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.

No comments: